Easy Gluten Free Pancake Mix
This recipe produces a gluten-free pancake mix that can be used to make any flavored pancakes you desire.
Servings: 20 3-pancake servings
- 980 g All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour 7 cups, but grams will provide better accuracy
- 3 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Soda
- 1 Tablespoon Sea Salt
- 2 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- Combine all ingredients into an airtight container. Seal and shake to mix thoroughly.
- When ready, add desired amount of mix to your pancake recipe. For example: 210g (1.5 cups) with 1 egg, 1 tsp vanilla and 2-2.5 cups of desired milk for a simple batter. Your may need more or less milk to reach the desired, pourable consistency.
Mix can be stored in the pantry for up to 3 months.